Your Future, Your Choice: Choosing a Gwinnett County Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Depend On
It’s an unfortunate reality that every time you get into a car, you risk getting into an accident. Although you may be the safest driver you know, you can’t predict how unsafe other drivers can and will be. Every year, more than two million people are injured in car accidents in the United States, and more than 30,000 of these injuries prove to be fatal. Georgia alone suffers approximately 1,000 traffic accident deaths every year.
In addition to the physical pain and suffering these accidents cause, they can also cause substantial harm to the injured person’s financial future as well. Medical bills, lost wages, long-term care, and a variety of other expenses can quickly add up in an already stressful situation.
Although you may not have the ability to avoid an accident on the road, you definitely have a choice to secure your family’s physical and financial future after an accident.
Guidance, Advice, and Compassion to Secure Your Collision Injury Needs
David Brauns has spent his entire career (and the majority of his life) working with insurance companies and traffic injury victims. Working on both sides of the issue—he spent several years defending personal injury cases for national insurance companies—has helped him gain invaluable knowledge, experience, and determination for justice.
In fact, he is so driven to ensure that you (and all of his clients) get the proper guidance, compassion, and advice you need, that he has combined all of his skills and insider knowledge to be able to represent you in a variety of traffic injury cases. The scope of his practice includes:
- Car Wrecks. Although traffic injuries can result from any type of vehicle, the most common injuries result from car collisions and truck accidents; considering how the majority of vehicles on the road fall into these categories, it’s easy to see why. These types of accidents include rear-end, side, and frontal collisions, rollovers, pedestrian strikes, undercarriage crashes, etc., that cause minor to severe injuries.
- Motorcycle Collisions. After a traffic accident, injuries to motorcycle riders are almost always more severe than those suffered by car or truck passengers. Since motorcyclists have very little protection, the injuries they sustain tend to be a lot more gruesome and require substantial treatment. However, David Brauns believes that just because your vehicle is inherently unprotected doesn’t mean your future should be.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. About 300,000 drivers a day dangerously and irresponsibly get behind the wheel of a car after they have been drinking. As a result, a drunk driving accident occurs approximately every 52 minutes in the USA, injuring or killing more than 300,000 innocents a year. This is absolutely inexcusable. When someone else makes the choice to drink and drive, you shouldn’t have to pay the consequences. That’s why David Brauns will fight for you and your family to get the proper settlement you need and deserve for your injuries
More Reasons Why David Brauns Is a Lawyer You Can Depend On
At Brauns Law, PC, we take your injuries personally. We care too much about your future to just label your case as a number in a pile. We take pride in the fact that we’re a smaller firm, because it allows us to be more efficient and dedicated to each and every one of our clients. We know what you’ve been through and diligently work to not only help you get the compensation you need, but also the attention and service you deserve.
- We take the time to get to know you and develop a friendly and trustworthy relationship with you and your family, in order to get a better understanding of your wants and needs.
- We actively listen to hear what aspects of your claim are truly important to you and help set realistic expectations.
- We educate you about every aspect of your case, including the claim process, your medical and treatment options, how to handle car damage issues, how to deal with medical expenses (with or without insurance), and how to build a successful claim.
- David’s unique history with insurance companies gives him the advantage when dealing with insurance tricks and delays; he has the experience and know-how to move your case along as quickly as possible.
- We fight until the end. When things get sluggish or difficult David will not hold back. He knows the importance of every settlement and won’t allow yours to be discarded or left behind.
- Your community is our community—we serve a wide range of areas around Atlanta, including:
Suffering from a tragic and painful traffic accident can uproot your and your family’s lives. As a victim, your suffering doesn’t stop once the crash ends—it can last years and years. Thankfully, you don’t have to be the victim any longer and allow someone else’s mistake to jeopardize your future. You have options!
Call us today at 404-418-8244 or fill out our contact form to set up an appointment. Remember, you didn’t choose to be injured, but you can choose to get the representation you deserve. Let us help make sure you get the advice and justice you need to secure your future. Call now!