Areas We Serve:
With more client services at the same contingency fee as other lawyers, Gwinnett County personal injury lawyer David Brauns and the Brauns Law team have innovated the delivery of legal services for car accident victims in and around the Gwinnett County, GA area.
When you hire us, you will have peace of mind in saying, “Call my lawyer,” whenever an insurance adjuster calls about your car accident claim.
Why Hire Brauns Law?
We handle every case with professionalism and dedication. Gwinnett County residents are our neighbors; when our neighbors need help with any of the following personal injury claims, we will be there.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Drunk Drivers
- Fatal Accidents (Wrongful Death)
We want to protect our neighbors' rights at all costs, and we have the innovative methods and experience necessary to help you through filing, negotiating, and settling your car accident claim.
Brauns Law also offers amenities to our clients that many law firms do not have time to deal with.
- Our team can help you get back on the road when your car needs repairs or total replacement.
- If you do not have medical insurance, we coordinate medical care to help you get the care you need.
- We step in when bill collectors come calling, taking steps to protect your credit and reduce stress by negotiating reductions or delays for your payments.
About Gwinnett County, GA
Home to about 14 percent of metro Atlanta’s population, Gwinnett County is Georgia’s second largest county. And because Gwinnett has so many interstates and highways running through it, residents are at a higher risk for car and truck accidents. The most common locations for interstate and highway accidents include I-85, I-985, and I-285.
Highways running through Gwinnett include the following.
- U.S. Route 23
- U.S. Route 29 (Lawrenceville Highway)
- U.S. Route 78/U.S. Route 278/State Route 8
- State Route 10 (Stone Mountain Freeway)
- State Route 13 (Buford Highway)
- State Route 20 (Buford Drive)
- State Route 84
- State Route 120 (Duluth Highway)
- State Route 124 (Braselton Highway)
- State Route 140 (Jimmy Carter Boulevard)
- State Route 141
- State Route 264 (Bethany Church Road)
- State Route 316
- State Route 317
- State Route 324
- State Route 347
- State Route 365
- State Route 378 (Beaver Ruin Road)
- State Route 403
- State Route 419
Gwinnett County Car Accident Statistics
According to information from the Georgia Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS):
- In 2013 there were 34,109 auto crashes in Gwinnett County.
- Of these crashes, 10,247 of them resulted in reported injuries.
- There were 45 lives lost in those crashes that year.
- Eleven fatalities were pedestrians, and eight of the fatalities were motorcycle operators.
- Additionally, 10 of the fatalities were caused by alcohol use.
- Speed was a contributing factor in eight of the crashes.
Gwinnett County Injury & Legal Resources
Gwinnett County is home to dozens of hospitals, and the closest one is likely to be the one caring for your injuries.
- Gwinnett Medical Center has locations in Lawrenceville and Duluth.
- Eastside Medical Center is located in Snellville.
Gwinnett’s courts are off Langley Drive in Lawrenceville. All the courts are contained in one judicial complex with the exception of the traffic/recorder’s court. Superior Court currently has 11 sitting judges while State Court has six. The courts are very efficient and tend to run quicker than some of the surrounding counties, meaning verdicts can be reached sooner.
The county is one of the most conservative counties in metro Atlanta. This means personal injury claims tried in front of a jury have a history of lower verdicts than other metro counties. However, because it is Atlanta’s fastest growing county, we expect to see verdicts rise in the future.
Brauns Law Helps People in Gwinnett County File Injury Claims
Every law firm touts their “aggressive representation.” Well, that goes without saying. What most lawyers do not understand is that client service is paramount. When you are hurt, you have a lot more going on than just settling your case. We help our clients with ALL aspects of their claim, from getting rental cars and handling their car repairs, to fending off bill collectors and third parties trying to claim a portion of the settlement. We truly do more to get you more.
Eliminate the stress and inconvenience of not having a lawyer handle your car accident claim. Contact us at 404-418-8244.