Even though car accidents happen all the time – far more often than they should – no one plans ahead for one. When you get behind the wheel every day, you don’t say to yourself, “Well, I think today’s the day that I’ll be rear-ended,” do you? Of course not. However, it’s an unfortunate fact that even though you can’t predict or plan for an accident to occur, you’re still responsible for the aftermath – and in some cases, that aftermath is absolutely devastating. That’s where we come in. Gwinnett County car accident attorney David Brauns and the Brauns Law team is here to help you secure your family’s medical treatment, vehicle repair, and future following a car accident.
Absolute Help after a Car Accident for a Secure Future
When dealing with car accident claims, it’s easy for insurance companies to lump all of your damages together in order to haggle over a settlement price they demand you accept. That’s simply not fair.
Your concerns after an accident aren’t just figures that they can put into some secret formula and then dismiss – they should address your damages individually in order to calculate a fair and thorough settlement. David Brauns understands this better than most, which is why he has spent his career focusing on all aspects of car accident law, from injuries to car damage to medical insurance needs.
In fact, to ensure that you’re not taken advantage of by insurance indifference, David routinely represents car wreck victims in need of help with:
- Severe injuries, such as brain trauma, spinal cord damage, amputations, internal injuries, etc.
- Extended medical treatment or surgical needs
- Need for long-term care, including recurring treatments, home nursing care, hospice, etc.
- Problems with medical insurance
- Excessive medical bills as a result of complex or catastrophic injuries
- Employment problems resulting from the inability to work because of injuries
- Car replacement and maintenance problems
As well as any consequences resulting from:
- Pedestrian collisions. Whether a negligent pedestrian caused your accident or you were the pedestrian who was hit by a negligent driver, we’ll fight to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Car damage and injuries. If you and your family suffer a severe car accident, you have the right to compensation. No matter the cause, from fender-benders and impact collisions to reckless driving and drunk driving, or any other harmful car accident causes, we’ll make sure that you and your family gets the treatment and restitution you need.
- Traffic-related negligence. Any type of traffic violation caused by another party that resulted in harm to you or your family deserves just compensation.
- Defective vehicles and equipment. Were you injured because your brakes failed at a crucial time, or your airbag deployed without reason? Brauns Law, PC, can work with you to secure a fair recovery caused by poor design or defective manufacturing.
The Trustworthy Help You Need to Get Back on the Road
Over a decade’s worth of experience has taught us that insurance companies can’t be trusted. Just like any other business, they’re out to make money no matter what that may mean for your future. As a result they’ll do everything in their power to lowball your settlement and confuse or frustrate you into accepting a pitiful agreement. We’ve seen it time and time again. That’s why at Brauns Law, we fight to make sure insurance companies don't take advantage of you with their common tactics. We fight for your future, not just for your money.
In order to ensure that you get the trustworthy and proper guidance your claim needs, we provide the following assurances:
- Complete analysis of your claim and thorough assessment of all damages.
- In-depth discussion (at least 45 minutes) about what exactly you want out of your claim, including damage, injury, and insurance restitutions—with no charge or obligation.
- Thorough review of your options and reasonable range of compensations.
- Compassionate and empathetic development of our client–attorney relationship. We want to make sure you’re comfortable enough with us to develop a confident rapport.
- Thorough education on the filing process, strategies, and what to expect throughout the claim process,
- Willingness to fight for justice. We’ll press the opposition to make sure your needs are met.
- Personal attention. You’re not just a file number to us, you’re family. As such, we’ll do everything in our power to ensure that you’re as comfortable as possible throughout the claims process, including answering all of your questions and giving you the personal attention and reassurance you need whenever you need it.
David Brauns has spent his entire career gathering the experience needed to overcome underhanded insurance tactics in order to get you a fair settlement. His assertive and focused techniques as well as his fortitude for justice have helped hundreds of people like you get the settlements they deserve. Isn’t that the kind of representation you want in a car accident lawyer?
Fill out our contact form, call us at 404-418-8244, or come see us at our Duluth office for a free consultation. Remember, it’s your future, but it’s our job to protect it – get in touch with us today!